My Puzzle House Care and Therapy
DISABILITY SUPPORT SERVICES
Here at My Puzzle House Care our main focus is our very valuable Clients, we pride ourselves in our ability to marry up our Support Workers with clients to enhance and further develop our Clients and families needs.
- In Home - Our in home services range from helping with day to day living, family support, and light domestic duties.
- In Community – Our in community services allows our clients to access the community with one of our support staff for a range of reasons. It may be to exercise, go on new adventures, or simply go shopping or participate in a favorite activity.
- In My Puzzle House – The My Puzzle House recreation centre has been designed in a very unique way. With a calming sensory room, loads of swings, foam pit, and more. Care within My Puzzle House will encourage fun play time, friendship building, or simply a safe place to release that built up energy. This can be a drop off service, or we can come and pick up the client.
If you have ever been to My Puzzle House, you would know that the My Puzzle House Family (that’s the staff) is inclusive of everyone, whether that is disability, cultures, LGBTQ…etc.
We have carefully selected our care staff so we have a lovely versatile ‘family’ of carers with the intention that we are able to match support workers with any clients’ needs and requirements.
Our experienced support workers bring an element of fun, while also being caring, respectful, and responsible.
BOOKINGS & CONTACT DETAILS
- Complete our online inquiry form below and we will call you within 48 hours to discuss your needs.
- If you have a more general inquiry, feel free to Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
- Want answers right away? Please call Maria, our support coordinator on 0434 494 238.